Friday, October 21, 2011

Going Going, Back Back, to Wall Street, Wall Street

I'll be heading New York City ways in two weeks.  I plan on spending as much time as I can talking, musing, and sussing it out with the people down in Zuccotti Park.  As much as I feel I am a part of "their" movement somehow, I am thousands of miles removed from it.  A fixation on where I live comes with ease, but I know there is serious work being done in New York that I have to contribute to.  Some things I would like to see as a result of the Wall St. protests:

1.)  Develop the ethos we need to eradicate the prevailing dichotomies inhibiting discourse.
2.)  Determine the most essential forms of wealth in all physical, metaphysical, natural, and future categories.
3.)  Establish a framework for political reconciliation, prosecution, and amnesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment