Sunday, December 13, 2015

Black UFO Floats Over Buffalo, NY, July 11, 2015

I've been sitting on these photos for a while for various reasons.  As soon as I started documenting the geoengineering activities laying waste to the skies, anomalous objects started appearing that I had trouble comprehending.  Pulsating lights, silver orbs floating in sky, appearing and disappearing, and this object, which I still cannot identify.  A friend of a friend also saw the same thing about a mile away from my location.  Drone?  I don't know.  Never seen a shapeshifting drone before.  The object was completely silent unlike a noisy drone.  It was pitch black and moved swiftly, horizontally.  I was taking pictures of the sky when the object emerged into view from behind a tree.  All photos taken at 20:25 EST from Elmwood and Lafayette Avenue with zoomed in screen shots following original photos.  Notice the change in shape of object from first appearance to later photos.  More photo and video documentation of other sightings is forthcoming.














No comments:

Post a Comment